Saturday, February 9, 2013

#40 - First Geocaching Adventure - Masterson Station Park

After our geocaching workshop at Beaumont Library, my husband, our two dogs, and I went on a little adventure to Masterson Station Park and found 4 caches. :)

Here are some pictures from our adventures today. It was nice being outdoors with the dogs on our little scavenger hunt.

On our way to find "Flood Insurance" which we failed to find today. 
Flood Insurance cache is in this area somewhere
 but we were unable to find it.
The dogs had a blast playing in the creek though.

Found my first geocache ever!!
I won't tell you which one it is so I don't spoil the fun for you locals! 

Signed the logbook for my first cache :)



Comet waiting for Demetrius to return...we found the cache separately
 since it was a brushy area and leashes + brush = disaster!



First mini cache I found :) Isn't it cute?



No comments:

Post a Comment