Wednesday, February 13, 2013

#43 - Yogi Licorice Mint Tea

Recently I've been having trouble staying asleep at night. I've cut back  my coffee and cut out the soda but still can't seem to stay asleep. Thanks to my FitBit, I know how many times I wake up a night and it's between 20-35 most nights. The average person wakes up only 5-11 times a night, apparently. So I've really been trying to track down things that might affect my sleep.

Yesterday I noticed my current favorite tea (Yogi Mint Vital Energy) has nearly as much caffeine as a cup of coffee. :( So, yeah, that tea is going to become a morning drink only.

 

I picked up a new mint tea to try. This afternoon, I had Yogi Egyptian Licorice Mint tea which is caffeine free. As soon as I opened the package I knew I was going to love this tea. It smells like a Girl Scout Thin Mint cookie!

It doesn't taste like a girl scout cookie but it's still pretty yummy. It's minty with a warm peppery licorice feeling afterwards. :) I have to admit it's not quite as awesome as the Mint Vital Energy but it will do for now since it won't keep me up all night!


No comments:

Post a Comment