Sunday, January 27, 2013

#28 - New Coffee Shop: Third Street Stuff

Today we held our weekly knitting gathering at a coffee shop I hadn't had the pleasure of visiting.





Third Street on N Limestone is so unique and awesome. The atmosphere is very different than the other coffee shops in town. My coffee and bagel were delicious! (forgot to photograph them though).


I love the art from the outside to the inside! It's everywhere! Check out some of the art on the outside wall of the building! This type of art is all through the coffee shop and handmade items are sold there too!


Here's the lovely group I knitted with. :) That's me in the white scarf knitting away. :)

Sarah and Sara knitting away!

Jenn and Grace

Matt and Becca
   
Ali learning to knit. :)
Sara and her awesomely completed fingerless gloves!

Amanda :) 
She was the photographer today so no pictures of here today so I stole one from her facebook page so she wouldn't be left out. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment