Saturday, January 19, 2013

#19 - Selbu Modern Hat - Importance of Stitch Markers




Three of us in our knitting group are doing a knit-a-long for this hat. You can get the pattern for free on revelry!  (click here) After frogging (taking out the stitches for those of you who don't knit) my hat twice, I've finally got the correct number of stitches and started the colorwork for my hat. :) Today I learned the importance of stitch markers! I've never really done any projects that truly required them until now! They make life so much easier! My stitch markers are the boring ones from the local chain craft store...they aren't nearly as cool as these on Etsy!

Arabian Nights Stitch Markers by LadyDanio on Etsy


Here's my progress on my hat. You can see my boring little stitch markers in there. I've just started the colorwork in this photo.




No comments:

Post a Comment