Friday, January 11, 2013

#10 - Numi Toasted Rice Green Tea

I forgot to post last night before I went to bed so here's the new thing I tried yesterday. :)

 


January is National Hot Tea Month!

My lovely labmate brought me a new tea to try. I don't generally drink green tea though I know it's so healthy! I just don't like the taste of it. I'm more of an herbal tea girl. Yesterday I tried Numi Toasted Rice Green Tea. For a green tea, it was pretty good. If you actually like green tea a lot you would probably love this tea. It was a nutty tea and definitely smelled of rice. I think I would have enjoyed the tea much more had I drank it with a meal instead of by itself. I still don't like green tea but it this one was drinkable and it was definitely worth trying. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment