Monday, January 7, 2013

Want to join me?

Lexington Friends,

Here are some things I want to do in the near future and I'm looking for a buddy! Anyone know how to do or want to try any of these things with me? Just comment below and tell me what you'd be up for doing! :) Of course, I can drag my husband to try these new things but I'd rather foster some friendships in the process and I'm sure he'd appreciate not getting dragged into some of these! LOL)

1. Make-up makeover (preferably at Sephora since I want to try their products)
2. Manicure
3. Learn to make solid perfumes
4. Learn to make soap
5. Learn to make scented wax for my Scentsy plug-ins
6. Go to a ballet
7. Make Latte Art
8. Visit Mammoth Cave, KY
9. Start a scrapbook - I still have stuff from our wedding 7 years ago!
10. Go to a murder mystery dinner
11. Ride a zipline - Done! Anniversary gift from my husband. :) Read about it here.
12. Learn to can food
13. Go geocaching - Done! :) Check out some of my posts about it here and here
14. Take a self defense class
15.  Tour Toyota Manufacturing Plant
16. Visit Raven Run Nature Sanctuary
17. Visit Old Kentucky Chocolates to see the candies being made
18. Visit Waveland State Historic Site
19. Visit McConnell Springs
20. Climb the rock wall at Johnson Center

Anything you've been wanting to do and want a buddy? Speak up! I might join you! :)

1 comment:

  1. I have you on my Google Reader now! Even though I'm in Indy, I could be down for visiting Mammoth Cave and riding a zipline, and Wally could show you how to can food later in the summer. I'd love to learn how to make soap myself, too!

    ReplyDelete